The Biggest Wish

I always wanted to be a part of Malaysian Military, especially the Royal Air Force. It seems like I am already about to complete my first semester doing Economics in IIUM, but I still imagining myself with the coolest uniform ever.

Goodbye UPNM, nampaknya kita memang tidak ditakdirkan untuk bersama pfft *sobsob*

I still remember the time when I went to the UPNM enrollment interview. I can see that my dad was very excited seeing my passion to join military. And yeah, I was very disappointed with myself when I failed at the first stage - the medical check up; yeah I can't help myself for being too short, but I, too, just cannot stop blaming myself for that.

Amin and Adil must be proud of themselves :)

And there comes the moment when I met a senior, whose studying at KENMS and joining Wataniah, it's like I'm becoming very enthusiastic about recruiting myself into it. Now that I cannot wait any longer to finish my years at CFS, since PALAPES is only eligible for undergraduate students only. Hmm, what a fate. Well, at least I am very determined to finish my foundation studies with flying colors, hee :D

I guess enrolling as PALAPES IIUM is never a bad idea, well at least they could wear the 'baju no 3' every Wednesday. How would I say no to this? XD
(I can't really imagine what those military officers actually did with their so-many-shirts)


No comments: