Random Update

So I'm currently doing my second semester at IIUM.

Fara and me decided to take Quranic Language this semester so that we could eventually lease our burden - a bit, I suppose, for the other subjects on the incoming semester - besides we had nothing much to do during this nearly three months semester break. Seriously, I would rather go back to campus and study than being three months jobless - what a waste!

But I guess we were actually a bit over estimating our capabilities - seriously it is way tougher than expected. We don't have any basics - not including the one we took during our primary education, and that we enrolled in the class where most of the people are way more advanced - and we were like, the worst to perform during class. I guess things have just get more intense since then - especially for the time being where I go to class practically alone since Fara went to Vietnam and will be only back to campus on Friday. Sobs.

But then I should have been realized that in the first place. Since I was the one who started all these, I need to be the one to end these. I am somehow believe that we would be able to get through this. Challenge accepted.

Looking back through the tentative, I guess I knew already what makes others not to enroll for short semester. Less off days, indeed.

Frankly speaking, I'm starting to miss my old room. Since less people are enrolling this semester, we were allocated at block A. That's why I'm moving to the 4th floor - okay it's really tiring, true story. Thank goodness I would only be here for merely two months. But the plus point - the room is way spacious than my old room.

So this is my new room. brrhhh.

I decided to take down the mattress since the bed is somehow dangerously high. pffftt.

The study desk. I miss my old one. Hmm.

More space to store food stock! lol.



Oh btw, Mercy Mission will organize the Twins of Faiths 2012 Islamic Conference, which will be held on the 29th and 30th December 2012 at PICC, Putrajaya. Do visit their website for further details about the event and ticketing price.


p/s: although the ticketing price might sounds a bit pricey for most of the people, but trust me, those knowledge you'd gained would be beneficial. plus, there will be lots of interesting activities there -including the famous Sister's Corner :D

No comments: