Adjustment to the New Lifestyle :)

Assalamualaikum :)


So yeah, it has been like ... two weeks already since I moved here. Alhamdulillah, I am getting used to the whole new environment and yeah, everything is much better here than PJ - the facilities, environment etc.


We had even start our classes! XD Since I am a total novice in Accounting, I guess I'd have some troubles in understanding the whole subjects - not to mention that I never like Accounting =='' (Seriously, I don't have any idea what am I doing) But yeah, I guess He had destined something better for me in the future; probably the ultimate reason I'm here rather than doing engineering in Germany :)

Classes. Basically, I had no problems to deal with the so-packed timetable. In fact, we have night classes for Accounting ! Reminds me of Estetika tuition class yang aku tak habis-habis merungut dulu haha.

 

Hambek muu kelas malam. Memang terbaekk =='



Perhaps the best thing here is that we had lots of good; well-known lecturers. Among those yang ajar aku is Ustaz Wan Sohor Bani; teaching Arabic. (well, I've been told that he used to be on the TV. mana aku tauu, kalau tengok tv kompem channel OneHD, takpun AXN - takkan dia nak keluar bagi ceramah kat AXN lak enn haha XP) And lots others. So basically IIUM student should be really grateful for that.
 



Okayy, aku tak terer Arabic. I know that. Haha.



And the hostels. The ultimate reason why I love to be here hee :) (instead of the big library - our new hangout places haha) It is always chilly here, since we are somehow located dalam hutan - takdelah hutan mana punn, except for the fact that we had to walk about 30 minutes to reach the lecture room. Okay, kami menyahut seruan KKM untuk berjalan kaki 10,000 langkah sehari. In fact, we did it everyday.

  
 

Ze compartment. We can clearly see the brother's Mahallah through the window. Yeah, they can see us clearly, too.
 
   I guess the ultimate problem here is to get used with new people. Tak kiralah classmates, seniors and so on. You know, aku ni lambat sikit nak biasa dengan orang huhu. Plus the current lifestyle, obviously it's a bit odd for me. Tapi bukan culture shock, okayy? :) (can be fixed. Soon to be. Haha.)

Most importantly, ze students here came from different backgrounds - lots are coming with O-Level background. And of course, most with the SPMs were here with excellent results; so basically they all speak well in English. Sometimes macam terasa rendah diri lak. It's okay. I can do it too. InsyaAllah :)

But to reach another level of independence is absolutely a YAY-factor. I love being independent. Haha.
 
I think I had nothing more to say. (Lost my words actually at sudden ==') I guess that's all for now :)

(by the way, room mates aku sangat suka bergayut lama-lama kat phone - like, almost everyday? I wonder how much they spend for their reloads ==')

No comments: