I am a CFS IIUM student :)

Currently updating at my new room :)

Ohemgee, I'm finally here in the main campus of IIUM! I still cannot believe the fact that I am NOW a CFS student XD I feel grown up, haha.

So, I was at the PJ campus for the Ta'aruf Program during the whole week, before moving to Gombak campus. I was at the Khadijah College (KC) with 3 other new roommates. I was quite in disbelieving to know that there are sooo many TIKLians here in IIUM - approximate total; 35 or something. Gila ramai doe =.='

Khadijah College, my temporary residential huhu


We didn't do anything much during the Ta'aruf Week actually. Few exams, briefings - nothing much actually. Believe me, this was the ever lenient orientation program that ones could had XD

lepaking at Zainab College with some TIKL girls after APT :)


The English Placement Test is basically looks like MUET. I was like ohmyenglish, this is real hard ! T_T The Arabic Placement Test? No need to tell much - I only managed to answer the first three pages only; that is awesome much for me haha, but to get exempted is just like no wayyy mannn =.=

Then there was the Bai'ah Ceremony. Well I must rather say that it was a simple one, but yeah, quite ohsem. But to meet fellow TIKL friends was the main event of the night, before we, the ECONS students leaving for Gombak the next morning.

Proud to be TIKLians, walaupun orang jarang sebut nama Teknik KL kat sini T_T


Can you spot what's shown on KC building? It forms the word CFS :)


So here I am - IIUM Gombak! XD

Frankly speaking, main campus is wayyyyy much better than CFS campus in PJ. I love the AEDs here. The buildings, the landscaping are all awesome :D I wonder who's design these all, huhu.


Ze Azman Hashim Complex (Bila tengok nama Azman Hashim tetiba teringat Misz Nina. Macam pelik je ouhh hahaha)
 

Here, we, CFS students are all being allocated at Mahallah Maryam - location? It's like at the end of the world, huhh. Yeah,our class building (situated at the Kulliyah of Engineering building) is like distance awayyyyyyyy from our Mahallah. Trust me, boleh kurus aku duduk sini, haishh.

However, the Mahallah is seriously ohsem. My room is on the first floor, where we have 8 roommates each room. But we do have compartments here; it's like the twin sharing one. But it's wayyy so cozy and I really like it XD


Webcamiee :) Pelik pulak muka aku dalam webcam =.=''

The only matter that keeps bugging me is that the laundry - located on the Central Facilities; where brothers and sisters need to share it. Since aku bukanlah orang yang suka basuh baju tiap hari - and I opt for laundry occasionally masa zaman asrama dulu. Segan doe -.-
 
There's like only one cafe here available for dine in, I mean the nearest to the Mahallah. Well it's quite affordable here - my total expenses for food per day is approximately RM8 only! Believe me I'm no kidding - tapi jangan tanyalah apa yang aku makan haha XD Of course, there's a lot of cafes at the main buildings - with lots and lots of dining option, with wide range of foods. Fantastic baby!

Kalau nak cakap pasal IIUM dalam satu post memang endless punya. So, I guess that's all for now. Till we meet again, InsyaAllah :)

No comments: