A New Start :)

So, I'll be leaving tomorrow. A bit nervous, quite normal I guess. Can't wait to meet some other TIKLians there.

Well, I don't pack stuffs like much, as I won't be there for long in PJ. (I guess the ta'aruf week is going to be tiring -.-) Seriously, I don't feel like studying for the time being - I guess I've been leaving the books for quite some times. But I have to. I wonder how my college life would be.


Less is more, HAHA XD



this belongs to wirawati 610 :) - yeah, I do reuse and I did pretty much lots of savings XD


I guess studying at IIUM is much better than taking off to Germany. Yeah, the luck is on my side - I got the Pinjaman Pemboleh Ubah MARA (I never feel proud of my recent SPM result, never did), doing A-Level (Germany), but I decided to turn it down- though it seems to be really tempting. Best reasons?

My Dad seems to be so hesitated to let me away - he thought I won't going to adapt myself well there, but my mother insisted me so, aduhh >,< But what matters most is the aftermath - the fact that I have to pay MARA a lot -.- Scoring 4.0 flat each semester? I don't think so. I'm not that smart, seriously =.='


goodbye Germany, goodbye engineering. Sobs :(


So, to CFS IIUM I come! :D mana tauu, rezeki lepas ni dekat Jordan ke (oh, I wish! XD) Let's see what it's going to be in 1 1/2 year ahead ;D


I'll see youu tomorrow, CFS IIUM!

No comments: