Hello HOLIDAY :D

So yeah, I'm so done with my final paper. Now it's time to switch on my HOLIDAY MOOD :D
As far as I know, we IIUM students are very lucky to be able to enjoy 3 months holiday. Dang, that is gonna be too long I guess :/ Lucky me, I have to undergo my short semester which will be started this 11th Nov. Now tell me who's being lucky? =.=

Sure, if I had the chance to spend the whole 3 months, I definitely have a lot of things in mind :D

First and foremost, I really wanted to do part-time job. I am definitely opting for Starbucks since they are offering a lot of benefits - plus complimentary food and beverages, which I really look forward to haha :P Well, ever since my shopping addiction had worsen since I achieved another level of independence (read: went to college LMFAO) I really splurge A LOT, so I guess I need to make my own money. It's definitely going to be the ultimate satisfaction ever to actually spend my own money! XD

Idk why, but I just love Starbucks
Second, to splurge myself with new clothes and BOOKS! I can never resist my urge for books. I even spent most of my scholarship money for books T.T But I guess spending huge amount of money for that is always a good thing. Clothes? I am never a fashionista. I am not even into fashion - explaining my worst fashion sense ever. It's just that my past fashion sense are just, urm, you know, a bit childish. So I guess my closet needs some makeover lol.

From top left, clockwise : CalaQisya's, Jovian Mandagie's, some of my books collection and TudungPeople's
Third in list, I always wanted to go backpacking around Malaysia. It's gonna be absolutely FUN! It's just that I did not have too much time for that, and no body to join me because they thought I am being too adventurous. What a sad life!


Fourth, doing volunteering activities. Well, I did have the experience before, when I became the volunteer during World hunger Relief. Tbh, I never thought volunteering work could be that fun and it''s definitely worth my time :) Credit to Syafiqah for introducing me to this field. Definitely going to do it again next time, though they might pay me less than working at Starbucks. LMAO.

Me and Syafiqah during the World Hunger Relief :)
Fifth, working out throughout days and nights, since I rarely played any sports here. I do join Silat Cekak but it requires less energy. Perhaps the last time I played sports was the volleyball, representing Hizbah al-Furqaan - I guess I was too much preoccupied with books throughout my student days =.= We do have a gym here; in fact, it's located really near to Mahallah Maryam, but it's just the number of machines are just too inadequate for a huge number of users.



Last but not least, learn to bake! Idk but I just cannot resist my temptation on pastries :D But it's quite hard to find the best pastries out there because I am more likely to be really choosy haha. Since the price could be a bit unreasonable most of the times, I guess baking on my own would probably help me to save a lot; and satisfying my cravings for pastries at the same time :3

I am so tempted! :O
  And so I did again; letting my imagination went wild hahah =.='

No comments: