How We Made Our 'Hostel-made' Meal

So, I learned a new lesson today - there are lots of ways to actually save money. Well, living in campus especially here in IIUM cost quite a lot for real - and some more if you are more likely a shopping freak =.=

Actually, most of my roommates are being extremely concerned about spending their pocket money - definitely way different from me. So Erna gave the idea of home-cooking the meal in order to save more. While IIUM prohibits any cookwares in hostel room and never to provide any cooking facilities, so she made this alternative - broiling pasta using the electric kettle, since pasta is the easiest to make. And I was like, what? -.-''

But it was actually worked! And the taste were good too. Definitely going to do the same on the next semester haha.

How we made our home - cooked Bolognese lmfao.


Thank you, Erna. I'm so definitely started to appreciate hostel life more- and that now I know how a electric kettle could be multifunctional :D

No comments: