Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

It's already the beginning of a New Year. Since I couldn't made it to post this on 31st December last year LOL due to tons of stuffs to be done (especially the Mercy Missions' Twins of Faith and my APT examination) so let me sum up my whole 2012 journey.

January 2012 : Went to PLKN as at the very 1st January 2012. Believe me it was my best moments ever. I had new experiences, made lots of new friends from different backgrounds totally made me looking on the whole world at a very new perspective. Trust me, going to PLKN is the best decision I ever made to myself, andI definitely would never regret for it.

March 2012: Came back home after nearly three-months PLKN, and got my SPM results. Alhamdulillah, it was pretty much good. Even though it wasn't really the best I could afford, but I'm so glad all my efforts has been paid off.

April 2012: Start my first driving lesson, and turned eighteen.

May 2012: Received lots of offers from various institute. I finally decided to enter IIUM and do Economics instead of pursuing my Germany A-Levels at GMI nor ACCA at UK. Even though most of the people were pretty much irritated with my not-so-brilliant moves to decline my all-time dream of studying abroad, I still believe I already made the best choice.

June 2012: My first day being a college student. It's pretty much harder at first to actually get used to such brand new life. At the end of the day everything seems to be a lot easier - with some efforts and helps from friends.

July 2012: Competed for the Vice Secretary post of the Economics Student Society. My very first time manifesting and doing public speaking - I always knew public speaking is definitely not my forte.  I can always speak up my mind but public speaking is a definite NO.

September 2012: Organized the Eid Fiesta event for the Economics Student Society. It was rather tiring to
actually did everything from scratch, but it was absolutely fun. Not to mention how amazing my team mates were :D

October 2012: Struggled for the final examination. Did not really get myself prepared for this so I never expect to achieve anything. Turns out my results were just good - beyond expectation. Alhamdulillah.

November 2012: Started my short semester for the Arabic class with such high hope to get myself exempted from this subject because I couldn't stand more learning languages. Turns out it was never an easy job to learn something new within a month.

December 2012: Volunteering for Mercy Mission's Twins of Faith was definitely the best thing I ever did to myself. Met lots of awesome people, made lots of new friends, the amazing team mates and so much more. (Will definitely talk more on this in the next post!)

So that's how my 2012 looked like. Hoping that 2013 will be even better, insya allah :)

Happy New Year everyone.

p/s: my English is getting even worst :/

No comments: