The Girls' Day Out

Salam Alayk ppl :)

Well tbh I'm still in the middle of final exam. Kindly blame this procrastination that leads me astray haha.

So basically last week (probably like 2 days before the examination began LOL) I went out with my girls. It was somehow unplanned, but we made it anyway. Trust me I really missed them as the last time we met was like around 2 years ago and that was really long though, aside from being stressful with my studies.

So yeah, that's just how it begins lewls.

So last Saturday, Ama picked me up at UIA soon after I rushed back from Kem 515 AW for fittings session. Then we made it to Bangsar with little help from the GPS (Girls can never read maps like seriously we were raging about it - we were lost. Typical us.) Actually it wasn't my first time being there, but I was never having such good memory so yeah basically I had no idea how to get there lewls.

Meet our most hippiest driver ever hahaha jk sorry Ama :P 
After being cramped in the car for quite awhile finally we made it to Dip N Dip, Bangsar *like a champion*

Hello Dip N Dip :) (Image source: Google)

The best thing about Dip N Dip is their finest chocolates (aside from KLCC Godiva's of course). Gentle reminder, if anyone happens to be at this place for the first time, kindly be reminded not to get overexcited by ordering almost everything listed on menu to avoid such things from happening: 
  1. Money wastage, seriously you'll be reaching a point where you feel like puking everything because it's all based on chocolates and no other.
  2. Sugar rush, and potential diabetes. Lewls.


The menu. The price would be a bit eyes popping though haha.

I've ordered this as I never tried this one before.

Ain's attempt on drinking coffee. People often wondered how I could actually indulging myself with caffeines. Well now you know I'm a great drinker anyway haha.

But at the end, I was too full to actually finished up my meals so sad though.

Lovelies :*

Ain's brownies in a cup

Ama's fettucine crepe 

Triple chocolate crepe
Can't imagine if my mom found out about this I'd be surely scolded to death LOL
And that's just how I defined YOLO LOL.

Later, we headed to CFS IIUM PJ as I had some works to be done there as well as to meet Azura too. Then there goes our unplanned ideas again - going all the way to IKEA and again, we went to the wrong direction that lead us being stuck in the car like for two hours. LOL

It's just that no one would get the idea on how 4 ppl could actually get stuck in a 2 seated cars for merely 2 hours and probably even more haha.

Me and IKEA meatballs can never be resisted haha

There's supposedly five of us but unfortunately Mira couldn't make it that day. Sobs :(
Down to the memory lane. I met these girls back then when I was in form 1 UIA (I still can't believe how ironic that I'm currently at UIA now) and these girls were my classmates. Basically we began by sharing all sorts of jokes and laughters together and yet the bond between us became stronger as we laughed and cried together and to date, the relationship remains. It has been 7 years since we first met and seriously I couldn't even describe in words how I truly value this friendship.


Distance may do us part, but our friendship wont. I love these girls to death. May Allah bless our friendship and lets pray this bond will stay forever :D

I think that's just it for now. Till then, Salam Alayk :)

No comments: