Product Review: True Island Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream

So it has been a loooooooooooong while since I last blogged. Been pretty much enjoying my undergraduate life sampai terlupa terus kewujudan this blog haha. Betullah orang cakap, degree life penat sebab dia punya busy allahurabbi tak boleh nak bernafas kekadang, but life's quite good here, after all. I finally managed to become part of the ROTU Army (that I had always talked about back then haha) and is about to be commissioned in about 3 months from now, made a lot of good friends, met new people, gotten into a lot of exciting adventures and being places - what good did I miss here 🤗 Anyway, I'll try to squeeze up some posts on these later on, sementara masih fresh dalam ingatan haha 😂.

Alright, that's enough intro. I'm actually here to talk about this skincare product that I've recently tried. Being the one who constantly changing my skincare habits (sebab spesies tak bersyukur tak pernahnya puas hati dengan result) I was very keen of using it because of the hype on the socmeds. I've seen a lot of famous MUAs been using this as well so why not giving a shot on it. I've tried a lot of skincare products, you name it - Hada Labo, Tarte, argan oils, Innisfree, Laneige and so much more, but this has been my holy grail until now on.

Presenting you, the True Island's Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream! So the manufacturer claims that this cream is good for its moisturizing and soothing content, as stated on the packaging. When I first buy it from Naz (FB: Nazatul Humairah) she did tell me that it would suit people with dry skin better, as it contains quite a lot of percentage (which I had forget the exact figure, sorry!) of honey bee venom and propolis (talk about these delicious nutrition yums!) I decided to go for a trial since I have a combination skin with major oily parts, but turned out it suits me very well.

Priced at RM78.00 (RRP), it comes in a very appealing packaging of 55 ml, which actually lasts up to more than 4 months. I kinda addicted to the smell too! It smells pretty much like the orange flavored Vitagen tho. The latest packaging also comes with an authenticity indicator for authentic check, since there are rise in the number of counterfeit products out there so be careful guys, only purchase it from authorized agents or from the sole distributor website, nafura.com.my


The authenticity indicator that comes with instructions


How I wish this could be eaten, bc it smells too good!
I used up the whole package in order to see the desired result as claimed by the hype. Honestly, my skin had few reactions during my first few attempts of using it. Perhaps it was due to the high content of honey bee venom which I am not used to, it was pretty much like the rise of the pimples! 😂 So I stopped for a week or so, but continue using it later and thankfully, it finally suits my skin well.

Even during my first application, I could feel my skin gets smooth af, and I kinda like it on how it gives a glowing, dewy look on the skin.

I used to watch makeup tutorials by famous Malaysian MUAs and seeing them using the cream as the makeup base, and claims how great their makeup turned. I don't really fond of heavy makeups except for those basic essentials but I noticed my foundation lasts longer after I applied the cream before putting it on.

Can't stop being so vain bc makeup is on point 😂


After months using it, my skin really gets better. I used to have (a lot!) of tiny pimples all over the face but now I could hardly have one. My pores are also getting smaller and my makeups turned better as ever. Now I have more legit reasons to stay loyal to this holy grail! 😍

Bare face (plus good lighting!) 😝


6 comments:

Sarah Bennani K said...

What a very detailed review! Thank you
Btw since u have tested a few weeks I guess u are in the best position to answer my concern
Ive been using it for one week now, its very moisturizing and i can tell that my skin is getting clear day by day
, but the problem is I have already a dry skin, but since ive using it, my skin and espcially the T zone became very oily! is that normal?
Actually its very disturbing........ Even though that I only apply it at night !!
Should I avoid applying in on the T zone or what?

Syafira Saufi said...

Hello Sarah!

I believe it's pretty normal for a cream based moisturizer - as long as there's no rising of pimples, that should be fine tho. I'd suggest you to continue applying it rountinely and see if it would make any difference in time.

Hope this helps ya! x-

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ur review... i'm on my way to try this out, i just bought this. Hope it suit me well also.

Unknown said...

I bru try set HBV ni.. Ada jerawat tumbuh.. Tp sebernanye jerawat tu dah lama ada, tapi dye xjdi besr, just duk kat situ je.. Ni jerawat tu jd bsr.. Baru 1 mnggu pkai

chua said...

Hey i want to try its Honey Bee serum propolis cause i have an acne prone ,dull and hyperpigmentation skin. Is it going to help with my skin do you know how it will react or anything ? Cause I'm worried about it getting breakout again on my face. I want to look for a serum that help make my skin more glowing. Any recommendations

Fayahfuyayah said...

hey, for someone that has a very sensitive skin, I really appreciate your review of the True Island Honey Bee product. Seriously, I felt very glad to stumble across your blog. Thank you.